Friday, November 30, 2018

EEND 679 Reflection

Throughout this course I was presented with a variety of online assessments that have been on my list of resources to explore, but I never got around to them.  This course forced me to not only take the time to look at the resource, but also to test them out and analyze them.  Analyzing those assessments has set me up to expand me bag of resources to utilize in the classroom.  Of all the discussion and articles from the course, I particularly connected with the module on personalized learning.  The articles helped me realize the importance of being a facilitator rather than a lecturer.  Classmates did a great job responding, supporting, and offering good ideas to be even more successful with personalized learning in the classroom.  I feel that through all the discussions and activities I am better prepared for the topic of assessment.  Assessment is a very difficult topic in my opinion and something that all of us teachers strive to improve to meet the needs of our students.  I now feel prepared to speak on the topic of assessment using technology more so than prior to taking this course.  I will keep the great information, ideas, and resources gathered during this course and share it with my colleagues and offer my assistance to help foster a better learning environment for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment